Ready for another edition of the weekly call-in show where we answer your tech questions? We kick things off with expectations of Facebooks’s new phone and software and then get right into your questions. Several Chromebook topics come up as well as a tough choice between two new flagship phones.
To be a part of the show, just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
Hosts: Chris Albrecht and Kevin C. Tofel
- How much do all of the software customizations from Amazon, Samsung and others hurt Android share as a whole?
- Is there a way to capture just part of the screen on a Chromebook?
- Which would you buy: a Pixel or Google Glass?
- Can you use Office 365 on a Chromebook?
- Tough question: HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S 4?
(download this episode)
Subscribe to RSS
SELECT PREVIOUS EPISODES:
Why the digital age needs an effective content licensing strategy
T-Mo’s no plan, SummlYahoo and everyone’s a paparazzi
IoT: Why the Hue internet lightbulb is a bright idea
Podcast: Facebook’s feedin’; Lean In’s meanin’; and everyone’s Hadoop-in
IoT: When devices can talk, will they conspire against you?
Call-in show: Why the “I’m leaving iPhone” trend?
Internet of things Podcast – Almond+’s nutty idea: Making sensor connectivity a snap
Related research and analysis from GigaOM Pro:
Subscriber content. Sign up for a free trial.
- Analyzing the wearable computing market
- Tablets wars: Apple is from Venus, Amazon is from Mars
- The future of mobile: a segment analysis by GigaOM Pro