In our conversations with large enterprise executives, leading investors, and Silicon Valley technologists, it has become very clear that mobile computing is having a real impact on the enterprise. The question that intrigues them most is – “ Where will the enterprise market go next?”
To answer this and many other questions, we felt it was high time to organize a mini-summit with a focus on the mobile enterprise. We will be convening the meeting on April 26 in San Francisco at the UCSF Mission Bay Conference Center. Our friends at Appconomy have generously offered to help host the event and as part of it, we’re able to offer a ticket at a subsidized price.
We will bring together thought leaders, community members, and leading practitioners to examine the state of the mobile enterprise. We will set the discussion in the context of the rise of the smartphone, the iPad and the “App Store Enterprise.”
Chairing the day’s program will be GigaOM Pro Member Analyst JP Finnell and Michael Wolf, VP of research at GigaOM Pro.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Raj Nathan, Director, SAP Mobile Apps Development and EVP / CMO, Sybase division
- Steve Papermaster / Steve Guengerich – Appconomy
- TA McCann, VP, Research In Motion (RIM)
- Evan Kaplan, CEO, iPass
- Vishy Gopalakrishnan, Director, Industry Mobility Solutions, AT&T
- Ojas Rege, VPof Products and Marketing, Mobile Iron
- Ken Singer, CEO, AppCentral
Register here for a special $ 99 ticket or visit http://mobilesummit.eventbrite.com/ and use code MOBILESUMMIT99.