As this crazy week closes, we wanted to give you a reminder that our annual RoadMap event will kick off bright and early on Monday morning in San Francisco. The day will be focused on design in the age of connectedness and will feature a really great list of thought leader speakers.
Some of these folks include:
- Ben Silbermann, Co-Founder and CEO, Pinterest
- Kevin Systrom, Co-Founder and CEO, Instagram
- Evan Williams, CEO, The Obvious Corporation
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design
- Yves Béhar, CEO, fuseproject, CCO Jawbone
- David Karp, Founder and CEO, Tumblr
- Stefan Olander, VP, Digital Sport, Nike
- Joe Gebbia, Co-Founder, Chief Product Officer, Airbnb
- Tony Fadell, Founder and CEO, Nest
- Dave Gilboa, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Warby Parker Eyewear
- George Blankenship, VP, Worldwide Sales and Ownership Experience, Tesla Motors
- Alex Ljung, Founder and CEO, SoundCloud
- Perry Chen, CEO, Kickstarter
- Katia Beauchamp, Co-Founder, Birchbox
- Paul Mascarenas, CTO and VP, Ford Motor Company Research and Innovation
- Oren Jacob, CEO, ToyTalk
- Jennifer Pahlka, Founder and Executive Director, Code for America
- Bobby Podesta, Head of Creative, ToyTalk
- Scott Wilson, Founder, MINIMAL
We’re super excited for the event! There are a few tickets left, and you can get those here. Attendees of RoadMap will also get an exclusive book we made. We look forward to seeing you on Monday!
Image courtesy of emanueleED.