“Whether we know it or not, data — big, small or otherwise — is becoming a central component to the way we live our lives,” says GigaOM writer Derrick Harris in his big data predictions for 2013.
At Structure:Data we’ll delve into what lies ahead for big data, as we explore the technical and business opportunities that the growth of big data has created. Topics include case studies of big data implementations, the future of Hadoop, machine learning, the looming data-scientist crisis and the top trends in big data technologies.
Register by Friday, Jan. 18 and get $ 500 off!
Just a few of our Structure:Data speakers include:
- Kevin Dallas, GM Windows Embedded, Microsoft
- Jeff Hammerbacher, co-founder and chief scientist, Cloudera
- Denise Hatzidakis, CTO, Premier Healthcare Alliance
- Ira “Gus” Hunt, CTO, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Grant Ingersoll, chief scientist, LucidWorks
- Naveen Jain, CEO, Inome
- Robert Jenkins, co-founder and CTO, CloudSigma
- Karim Lakhani, associate professor, Harvard Business School, and principal investigator, Harvard-NASA Tournament Laboratory
- Heather Marquez, manager, Asset Strategy and Optimization, Facebook
- Douglas Merrill, founder and CEO, ZestFinance
- Mohan Namboodiri, VP, Customer Analytics, Williams-Sonoma
- DJ Patil, data scientist in residence, Greylock Partners
- Samantha Ravich, co-chair of the National Commission for Review of R&D Programs, United States Intelligence Community
- Ankur Singla, CEO, Contrail Systems
- Amaya Souarez, director, Datacenter Services, Microsoft
Take a look at our schedule and register by Jan. 18 to save $ 500.