On Monday, Oct. 18 in San Francisco, leaders of the mobile app ecosystem will converge at DiscoveryBeat 2010. They’re bringing with them the latest secrets for creating killer apps, getting them discovered, and making money.
The agenda is packed with groundbreaking content and includes panels, presentations, case studies, breakout sessions, and ample networking opportunities.
GigaOM readers click here and use promo code “VB-OM” and save 25 percent!
From design principles to social media strategies and other viral tricks, you’ll learn the freshest tactics for getting your apps noticed. Register now for a glimpse at the insider’s playbook!
Check out the full agenda here.
A few of this year’s speakers include:
- Julian Farrior, Founder & CEO, Backflip Studios
- Brian Reynolds, Chief Game Designer, Zynga
- Ben Keighran, CEO & Co-Founder, Chomp
- Holger Luedorf, VP of Mobile Partnerships, foursquare
- Simon Khaf, CEO, Flurry
- Aunkur Arya, Mobile Partnerships, Google
- Tim O’Brien, VP of Business Development, Disney Mobile
- Peter Relan, Founder, YouWeb
- Arjun Sethi, CEO, LOLapps
- Sebastien de Halleux, Co-Founder, Playfish
- Lee Linden, Co-Founder, Tapjoy
- James De Jesus, Director Creative Development, AKQA
- Jason Citron, Founder & CEO, Aurora Feint
- Sunil Verma, Co-Founder, Mobclix
- Alan Warms, CEO, Appolicious
- Travis Boatman, VP of Worldwide Studios, EA Mobile
- Plus many more! See them all here.
Watch live, as the brightest minds in the industry provide depth to the debate, and reveal the latest secrets to app discovery. There are very few tickets left.
GigaOM readers click here and use promo code “VB-OM” and save 25%!