MobileBeat 2011 — VentureBeat’s 4th annual flagship conference on the future of mobile — is gathering the brightest minds in the industry on July 12-13 in San Francisco to explore this year’s hottest macro trend: the arrival of true mobile computing now that 4G is here.
We’ll dissect the multi-billion dollar sectors that are being transformed by the new, resource-rich mobile networks and platforms: Payments, e-commerce, phone & device makers, cloud, web development, mobile gaming, and more.
Learn firsthand what the major players from within these sectors are doing to leverage 4G. GigaOm readers click here and use discount code “VB-Om” to get 20 percent off!
Recently confirmed speakers:
- Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
- Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO & Co-Founder, Yelp
- Humphrey Chen, Executive Director New Product Technologies, Verizon Wireless
- Stephanie Tilenius, VP Payment & Commerce, Google
- Aaron Levie, CEO & Founder, Box.net
- Laura Chamber, Senior Director, PayPal Mobile
- Matt Murphy, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- David Williams, VP of Mobile Products, AT&T
- Mihir Shah, President & CEO, Tapjoy
- Rich Miner, Partner, Google Ventures
- Omar Green, Director of Strategic Mobile Initiatives, Intuit
Secure your spot for two packed days of groundbreaking content and unparalleled networking opportunities. MobileBeat has sold out every year to date, and this year’s program is laying the foundation for what promises to be the hottest mobile event of 2011.
Join 700+ mobile industry leaders as we explore who will win in the 4G Nirvana!
GigaOm readers click here and use discount code “VB-Om” to get 20 percent off!