BizTalk Server 2013 Beta is an integration server that provides connectivity, Business Process Management (BPM), and SOA/ESB capabilities. It also includes Business to Business (B2B) integration capabilities, Adapters, Accelerators, and an RFID platform.
BizTalk Server 2013 Beta offers significant enhancements to the already rich integration capabilities by including the following feature additions:
• Integration with Cloud Services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta includes new out-of-the box adapters to send and receive messages from Windows Azure Service Bus. It also provides capabilities to transfer messages using different relay endpoints hosted on Azure.
• RESTful services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides adapters to invoke REST endpoints as well as expose BizTalk Server artifacts as a RESTful service.
• Enhanced SharePoint adapter – Integrating with SharePoint using BizTalk Server 2013 Beta is now as simple as integrating with a file share. We have removed the need for dependency on SharePoint farms, while still providing backward compatibility.
• SFTP adapter – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta enables sending and receiving messages from an SFTP server.
• ESB Toolkit integration – With BizTalk Server 2013 Beta, ESB Toolkit is now fully integrated with BizTalk Server. Also, the ESB Toolkit configuration experience is vastly simplified to enable a quick setup.
• Dependency tracking – The dependencies between artifacts can now be viewed and navigated in Admin console.
• Improvements in dynamic send ports – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides the ability to set host handler per adapter, instead of always using the default send handler of the adapters.
In HIS 2013 Beta, we have made significant improvements in the following areas:
• Data Integration – Several key updates in integration with DB2.
• Application Integration – Updates to Transaction Integrator designer, tools and accounting.
• Network Integration – Direct connectivity from Server/Client to IBM mainframe systems using fully managed TN3270E runtime.
• Message Integration – WCF Channel Support for WebSphere MQ v7.5 and v7.1.
• Platform Support – Introducing the support for Window Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012, BizTalk 2013 and IBM Systems.
Over and above these, BizTalk Server continues to enable integration solutions heterogeneous Line-of-business systems with Windows .NET and SharePoint-based applications to optimize user productivity, gain business efficiency and increase agility. BizTalk Server 2013 allows .Net developers to take advantage of BizTalk services right out of the box to rapidly build solutions that need to integrate transactions and data from applications like SAP, Mainframes, MS Dynamics, and Oracle. Similarly SharePoint developers can seamlessly use BizTalk services directly through the new Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2010.
BizTalk Server 2013 includes data mapping & transformation tool to dramatically reduce the development time to mediate data exchange between disparate systems. It also provides various management interfaces to for managing BizTalk Server applications, managing performance parameters, and streamlining deployments from development to test to production.
BizTalk Server 2013 includes the scalable Trading Partner Management (TPM) model with a graphical interface for flexible management of business partner relationships and efficient on-boarding process.
Download BizTalk from Official Microsoft Download Center